Essay 7 : My Family


Perhaps, of all the people in person’s life, family holds a special place. It is mother who brings her children into the world. It was father who teaches them their first words and it was their siblings who mould their characters. My family is such a pleasant and amiable family. I am very blissful to be one of the members of this wonderful family.
          My father is a well built and of medium height. Born on July 1965, he is 47 years old this year. He is a quiet but firm person. Knowing the importance of education, he always tells us to study seriously for our future. Being dependable, I am comfortable to tell all my problems to my mother. She had remained as a housewife ever since her marriage with my father

          I have five siblings; two older sisters and two younger sisters. Being in the middle is quite lonely actually. Both of my older sisters always stick together. Same goes with my younger sisters. Fortunately, they are very considerate and helpful. My sisters are now studying in universities for their degrees. Both of my   younger sisters are still in the primary school. I am the only one who studies in secondary school. So, you understand right, why I said I am lonely before? But, they are very fun. Every one of them has very interesting characters and unique interest. For example, one of my sisters loves shoes, while the other one loves novels. Once in a while, my sister who studies in Terengganu will come home. You know right, what Terengganu is famous of? That’s right! ‘Keropok lekor’. She knows that I love it. She will buy a lot of ‘keropok lekor’ for me. That is why I said she is a sister with beautiful heart!

            For a conclusion, I hope we can be together for a very long time. I will always pray for our glory in life and hereafter. They are the best for me. Even if I get the chance to be born again, I wish I will only become the member of this family. Nobody can replace them in my heart.

1 Response
  1. mana76445 Says:

    Hmm!! This blog is really cool, I’m so lucky that I have reached here and got this awesome information. assignment writing service